My own estimation: n/a
Some other sources: 2.
First and last chassis number
First chassis number: SCBZU26C0WCH67059 (1998).
Last chassis number: SCBZU26C6WCH67082 (1998).
Dimensions, kerb weight, performance
The same specifications as the model year 1998 Bentley Continental T.
Characteristics and peculiarities
Backgrounds of this model
- The Bentley Continental T Chatsworth is a DLE (Dealer Limited Edition) of the model year 1998 Bentley Continental T.
- Besides the Bentley Continental Ts Chatsworth one Bentley Azure Chatsworth and six Bentley Continental Rs Chatsworth were also manufactured in the same model year. In total ten examples were planned, but finally nine examples were built. The numbers on the numbered plaques count to ten and are mixed for the three models.
- Chatsworth' badge to right-hand side of luggage compartment lid.
- Colour keyed lower air dam vanes.
- Colour keyed mirror and cheater panel.
- Colour keyed rear cheater panel.
- Embroidered 'Chatsworth' logo to front and rear seat upper panels.
- Interior brightwork finished in black chrome.
- Interior woodwork in grey stained bird's-eye maple.
- Paint from the Bentley Motors Ltd special colours range.
- Smooth finish stone chip protection to sills.
- Special numbered plaques to both door apertures.
- Wrap over waistrails with stainless steel overlay.
Production and chassis numbers
The 2-door Continental T models from model year 1998 have a chassis number between 67001 and 67082. The chassis numbers of the Bentley Continental T Chatsworth are part of the chassis numbers of the Continental T from model year 1998.
All chassis numbers
Bentley Continental T Chatsworth, chassis number WCH67082.