No countings available
Other sources: unknown.
First and last chassis number
First chassis number: unknown (1997).
Last chassis number: unknown (1997).
Dimensions, kerb weight, performance
The same specifications as the Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn.
Characteristics and peculiarities
Backgrounds of this model
- The Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn Braman is a DLE (Dealer Limited Edition) of the Rolls-Royce Silver Dawn. The number of cars was not limited in advance.
- Colour coded door mirror cheater panel.
- Logo to front seat head restraints.
- Mulliner Park Ward luggage compartment lid badge.
- Mulliner Park Ward wheel Centre caps.
- Quarter panel coach badge.
- Reduced rear window.
- Slim type high mounted stop lamp.
- Stainless steel overlay to passenger side facia.
- Stainless steel treadplates with Mulliner Park Ward plaques.
- Stainless steel wheel arch finishers.
- Thickened rim steering wheel.
- Triband aerial fitted.
- Twin stitched hide gear knob.
- Veneer inset panel to Centre armrest.
Production and chassis numbers
The 4-door saloons from model year 1997 have a chassis number between 59001 and 60322. The chassis numbers of the Silver Dawn Braman are part of the chassis numbers of the Silver Dawn from model year 1997.
If you have pictures of this model available, please contact me.