First and last chassis number
First chassis number: SCAZW04A8SCH80138 (1995).
Last chassis number: SCAZH16C4VCH00465 (1997).
Characteristics and peculiarities
- This model was built by order of Brunei on an exclusive basis. Specifications and technical details are not revealed.
- The design of this car was made by Robert Jankel Design.
- The engine is the same as in the Rolls-Royce Flying Spur (1995), without turbo and without catalyst. The engine of the model year 1997 car is the same as the Bentley Turbo R, with turbo and without catalyst.
Production and chassis numbers
- This model has the letter "H" on the fifth position in the chassis number. This letter indicates a non standard model for selected customers, especially Brunei. The serial numbers at the end of the chassis numbers don't belong to the regular numbers in that model year.
- Chassis number SCAZW04A8SCH80138 is a Rolls-Royce Silver Spur III Touring Limousine that is part of the normal production numbers.
All chassis numbers