Other sources: 3.
First and last chassis number
First chassis number: unknown (1995).
Last chassis number: unknown (1995).
Dimensions, kerb weight, performance
The same specifications as the Rolls-Royce Flying Spur.
Characteristics and peculiarities
Backgrounds of this model
- The Rolls-Royce Flying Spur Jack Barclay Special is a DLE (Dealer Limited Edition) of the Rolls-Royce Flying Spur.
- Painted in Racing Green.
- Parchment interior.
- Spruce carpeting and overrugs.
- Limousine style rear window.
- Twin headlamps.
- Birds Eye Maple veneer.
- Picnic tables in the rear.
- 16 inch alloy.
- Red RR badges.
- Wrap around waistrails.
- Jack Barclay logo pressed in B-pillar.
- 'FLYING SPUR' plates on all sills.
- On the left side of the boot lid a plate JACK BARCLAY, on the right side FLYING SPUR.
- Restyled seats.
- Veneered panels on the doros, only in the rear.
Production and chassis numbers
The Flying Spurs are part of the model year 1995 4-door saloons. The chassis numbers of the Flying Spurs liggen between 54602 and 55761. The chassis numbers of the Flying Spur Jack Barclay Special are part of the chassis numbers of the Flying Spur.
Details of the Flying Spur Jack Barclay Special at the right side of this page (pictures below):
1995 Rolls-Royce Flying Spur Jack Barclay Special, chassis number SCH55619.