Some other sources: 12.
First and last chassis number
First chassis number: unknown (1995).
Last chassis number: unknown (1996).
Dimensions, kerb weight, performance
The same specifications as the Bentley Continental R from model year 1995 and 1996.
Characteristics and peculiarities
Backgrounds of this model
- The Bentley Continental R Concours is a special edition of the model years 1995 and 1996 Bentley Continental R. The number of cars was not limited in advance.
- Bird's-eye maple gear knob.
- Bonnet vents.
- Flared wheel arches.
- Grey tinted Bird's-eye maple veneer woodwork.
- Increased front and rear track.
- Personalized embroidered head restraint covers.
- Ruched door hide.
- Silverstone and slate hide interior trim.
- Sports style steering wheel.
- Turbo boost gauge.
Production and chassis numbers
The 2-door Continental-models from model year 1995 have a chassis number between 52257 and 52451 (and some earlier numbers). The chassis numbers of the Bentley Continental R Concours are part of the chassis numbers of the model years 1995 and 1996 Continental R.
Details of the Continental R Concours TCX53116 (pictures below):
1996 Bentley Continental R Concours, SCBZB14CXTCX53116
(pictures above and below).