First and last chassis number
First chassis number: SCBZB04C7RCH52074 (1994).
Last chassis number: SCBZB04C9SCH52440 (1995).
Characteristics and peculiarities
- The model Bentley B3 is a coupé that was based upon the Bentley Continental R. It was manufactured in the same period as the convertible version Bentley B2.
- The Bentley B2 and B3 are both designed by Pininfarina.
Production and chassis numbers
- The chassis numbers of the Bentley B3 are part of the Continental R chassis numbers.
- The model year 1994 and 1995 Continental R has a chassis number between 52001 and 52451.
- Chassis numbers of the B2 and B3 follow each other in small series.
Some chassis numbers