First and last chassis number
First chassis number: SCBZB04C5RCH52042 (1994).
Last chassis number: SCBZB16C5TCH53184 (1996).
Characteristics and peculiarities
- The model Bentley B2 is a convertible that was based upon the Bentley Continental R. It was manufactured in the same period as the coupé version Bentley B3.
- Three were made in 1994, ten in 1995 and four in 1996 bringing the total amount of manufactured cars to 17 Bentley B2's.
- The Bentley B2 and B3 are both designed by Pininfarina.
Production and chassis numbers
- The chassis numbers of the Bentley B2 are part of the Continental R chassis numbers.
- The model year 1994 and 1995 Continental R has a chassis number between 52001 and 52451.
- The model year 1996 Continental R has a chassis number between 53001 and 53192.
- Chassis numbers of the B2 and B3 follow each other in small series.
Some chassis numbers