First and last chassis number
First chassis number: SCBZH04D8PCH00201 (1993).
Last chassis number: SCBZH04C1SCH00217 (1995).
Characteristics and peculiarities
- This model was built by order of Brunei on an exclusive basis. Specifications and technical details are not revealed.
- The model is the exclusively for Brunei built version of the 4-wheel drive Bentley Val d' Isere.
- The front of the car is changed compared to the Val d'Isere and has some styling details of the Continental R (like the flasher lights).
- The engine is from the Bentley Turbo R, without catalyst.
Production and chassis numbers
- This model has the letter "H" on the fifth position in the chassis number. This letter indicates a non standard model for selected customers, especially Brunei. The serial numbers at the end of the chassis numbers don't belong to the regular numbers in that model year.
All chassis numbers