51 (exclusively for Brunei).
First and last chassis number
First chassis number: SCBZB04D7PCH00207 (1993).
Last chassis number: SCBZH04A8SCH00276 (1995).
Characteristics and peculiarities
- From the introduction of the Continental R in model year 1992 Brunei commissioned many copies and many special editions of this model. The factory built these variety of models on an exclusive basis in 1993 until 1995. Specifications and technical details were not revealed.
- The engine is from the Bentley Continental R, without catalyst.
- The models Bentley B2 and Bentley B3 as well (elsewhere on this site) were based on the Continental R.
Production and chassis numbers
- The standard Continental R got the letter "B" on the 5th position of the chassis number. The exclusively for Brunei manufactured model can be recognised by the letter "H" on the 5th position. This letter indicates a non standard model for selected customers, especially Brunei. The serial numbers at the end of the chassis numbers don't belong to the regular numbers in that model year.
- In the list of chassis numbers below the left column contains the cars from the exclusive Brunei production. The cars in the right column are some Continentals R from the normal production.
Some chassis numbers