First and last chassis number
First chassis number: SCBZK04D3PCH00102 (1993).
Last chassis number: SCBZK04C4RCH00112 (1994).
Characteristics and peculiarities
- This model was built by order of Brunei on an exclusive basis. Specifications and technical details are not revealed.
- The car was designed and built by Robert Jankel Design. The basis for the car is the Bentley Turbo R and not the Continental R.
- For other customers than Brunei a convertible with the name Azure came available in 1995. That 1995 Azure had a completely other design than the Azure for Brunei and was based upon the Continental R.
- The Azure for Brunei was built in two versions: as a 2-door FHC and a 2-door DHC.
- The engine is from the Bentley Turbo R, without catalyst.
Production and chassis numbers
The Azure for Brunei got the letter "K" on the fifth position in the chassis number, the letter that was also used for the standard Azure in 1995. The serial numbers at the end of the chassis numbers don't belong to the regular numbers in that model year.
All chassis numbers