First and last chassis number
First chassis number: SCBZR04A6KCH25481 (1989).
Last chassis number: SCBZR04A6NCH44245 (1992).
Characteristics and peculiarities
Backgrounds of this model
- The Bentley Val d'Isere is an all-wheel drive Bentley Turbo R that was modified into an Estate edition. The rear overhang was reduced.
- The car was designed and built by Robert Jankel Design.
- The engine is from the Bentley Turbo R, without catalyst.
Production and chassis numbers
- The chassis numbers of the Bentley Val d'Isere are part of the Turbo R chassis numbers.
- The 4-door saloons from model year 1990 and 1991, waaronder the Turbo R, have a chassis number between 31001 and 36323.
- The 4-door saloons from model year 1992 and 1993, waaronder the Turbo R, have a chassis number between 44007 and 46740.
Some chassis numbers
Model year 1989
Model year 1990
Model year 1991
Model year 1992
Bentley Val d'Isere by Jankel.
Bentley Val dIsere. No chassis number and year of construction known.