Other sources: 84.
First and last chassis number
First chassis number: SCAZN42AXFCX12813 (1985).
Last chassis number: SCAZX00A8JCH23441 (1988).
Dimensions, kerb weight, performance
Length, width, height
644, 189, 148 cm (not raised)
(42 inch stretch over the Silver Spur
= 107 cm stretch over 537 cm)
Further specifications unknown.
Characteristics and peculiarities
Backgrounds of this model
- The Rolls-Royce Silver Spur Limousine 42-inch stretch is a Rolls-Royce Silver Spur that was lengthened by 42 inch.
- The car was sold besides the Phantom VI.
- The car was lengthened by an extra segment between the front and rear door. The doors are not changed.
- Electrically operated division.
- Extra 'jump' seats could be specified, making the car a full seven or eight-seater.
- A TV set, a video recorder, another type of radio, a telephone.
Model year 1985
- The head lamp wipers are replaced by high pressure jet washers.
- Dashboard modifications.
Model year 1986
- From model year 1986 on the Silver Spur got new stainless steel wheel trims.
- The number plate is fitted on the bumper instead of below it.
- Standard with a cellphone housed within the front central arm rest.
- Australian cars are fitted with standard fuel injection.
Model year 1987, from number 20001 on
- Standard fuel injection.
- Restyled seats with increased lateral support and fully-adjustable head restraints inside the passengers compartment. Electrical operation of the seat squab.
- Electric front seat adjustment, linked to an electronic memory device with four preferred positions for both driver and passenger; mirror positions are logged in the memory system.
- Bosch anti-locking brakes on all cars except for the NA market.
- Hard suspension, like the Turbo R.
- One-piece airdam.
- Changes to the dashboard and centre console.
- From number 20240 on in model year 1987 the Silver Spur Limousine was fitted with a catalyst, but could also be specified without it.
Production and chassis numbers
No details known about the chassis numbers.
Rolls-Royce Silver Spur Limousine 42-inch stretch, 1985.