First and last chassis number
Only chassis number: SCAZL0002DCX08101.
Dimensions, kerb weight, performance
Length, width, height
573, 189, 148 cm (not raised)
(14 inch stretch over the Silver Spur
= 36 cm stretch over 537 cm)
Further specifications unknown.
Characteristics and peculiarities
Backgrounds of this model
- The Rolls-Royce Silver Spur Limousine 14-inch stretch is a Rolls-Royce Silver Spur that was lengthened by 14 inch. Only one car was built, ordered by a German customer. The car is a 1983 model year car that was finally delivered in 1988 (!).
On request of the first owner the car is provided with:
- New type of hub caps
- Finished in Masons Black.
- Beige hide in front compartment
- Beige Parkertex Savoy Velvet in rear compartment
- Occasional seats
- Veneer door panels to rear doors
- Writing table
- Cocktail requisites to rear of front seats
- Wood veneer picnic tables to rear of front seats
Production and chassis numbers
The one-off Silver Spur limousine with a 14 inch stretch, chassis number SCAZL0002DCX08101.